What is CU Teach?
- An innovative, nationally renowned secondary math and science teacher education program offered through a collaboration among the University of Colorado Boulder School of Education, the College of Arts and Sciences, and the College of Engineering and Applied Science.
- One of the first of 13 teacher education programs in the U.S. awarded a grant by the National Math and Science Initiative.
- A unique engineering pathway to science and math teacher licensure through an engineering major and the CU Teach Engineering Program.
- A program that prepares outstanding secondary (grades 7-12) science and math teachers.
CU Teach offers:
- A strong support system inside and outside of the classroom.
- Small class sizes with outstanding Master Teachers and faculty.
- Teaching exploration courses that provide first-hand experiences teaching STEM lessons in local elementary classrooms.
- A national network of leading STEM educators after graduation.