What is CU Teach?
- An innovative, nationally renowned secondary math and science teacher education program that provides STEM majors at the undergraduate, post-baccalaureate and master's levels a pathway for obtaining a Colorado teaching licensure.
- One of the first of 13 teacher education programs in the U.S. awarded a grant by the National Math and Science Initiative.
- A unique engineering pathway to science and math teacher licensure through an engineering major and the CU Teach Engineering Program.
- A program that prepares outstanding, in-demand secondary science and math teachers that teach for equity and justice.
CU Teach offers:
- A strong support system inside and outside of the classroom.
- Small class sizes with outstanding teaching professors and mentor teachers.
- Teaching exploration courses that provide first-hand experiences teaching STEM lessons in local elementary and middle school classrooms.
- A national network of leading STEM educators after graduation.