Graduate Certificate Requirements
- All applicants must be completing a Graduate degree in any of the academic areas offered by the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- The Graduate certificate requires a total of 4 courses (12 credits).
- At least two courses must be taken outside of the students home department.
- ETHN 6103 – Indigenous Thought and Theory (3 credits)
- Complete 3 elective courses from the list of NAIS approved courses below (9 credits)
- Please see CU Boulder Catalog for complete list of approved courses.
*This is a working list of possible courses offered in these areas at CU Boulder. Please note, some courses listed on the catalog are taught by revolving faculty member who are not CNAIS affiiated. Catalog course content is subject to change from semester to semester. If you have questions regarding course sections please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
FALL 2023 Elective Courses
|Research Methods in Critical Ethnic Studies||W 3:35PM-6:05 PM||KETCHUM
|Explorations in Anthropology: Mesoamerican Transitions||T/TH
12:30PM- 1:45 PM
|From Olmec to Aztec: The Archaeology of Mexico||MWF
11:15 PM- 12:05 PM
|Indigenous Peoples in International Law||MW
10:30 AM- 11:50 PM
|American Indian Law||MW
2:30 PM -