Completed Crew and Casting Call forms will automatically be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Crew & Casting Call Forms must be submitted no later than noon on Friday in order to be posted the following week. After approval, Crew &Casting Calls will be posted on the Crew Bulletin Board.
If you meet one of the following criteria, please consult with your advisor prior to practicum enrollment:
- Students under GI Bill
- Students who are already enrolled in exactly 18 credits
- Students who are already enrolled in exactly 21 credits
- In-state students who are under 12 credits
- Working on a Cinema Studies affiliated production does not necessitate enrollment in the Cinema Studies Practicum.
- Only Cinema Studies productions lead by a 3400 or 4500 student, a Cinema Studies Graduate Student, or Cinema Studies Faculty member are eligible for Cinema Studies Practicum credit.
- Practicums may be done ONLY for projects within the Cinema Studies department as part of a class or as directed by faculty
- Practicums may be applied for without an associated casting call
- Project directors: Please include as specific a date range as possible - contracts without a specific date range may delay enrollment for the practicum candidate if applicable
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FILL OUT ALL INFORMATION ACCURATELY
INCOMPLETE CREW & CASTING CALL FORMS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED OR POSTED!