System Toyo Gaigo Japanese Language School offers courses in Japanese language to students from as many as 20 different countries year-round. Our faculty have excellent teaching skills, and we pride ourselves of being able to tailor the curriculum to the needs of our students. We also offer several activities to introduce students to the culture of Japan. Some of our outings include karate, kendo, judo, or visiting a sumo stable.
Job Description and Responsibilities (1 position available)
• Translation of written materials from Japanese to English
• Participate in students support activities
• New student orientation
• Prepare for student cards or other handouts for new students or current students
• Must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours by start of internship.
• Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
• Japanese language ability required. Students need to have completed at least two years of Japanese language study before the internship begins. A passing score on level N2 or N3 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test is desired but not required.
9:00 am to 6:00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
System Toyo Gaigo Japanese Language School is centrally located in Tokyo’s Shinjuku Ward, near the Imperial Palace, the National Diet Building, and the Tokyo Dome. We are easy to reach via a 10-minute walk from Ichigaya Station or Iidabashi Station, served by JR and Tokyo Metro lines.