Course Credits: 3
Special Topics noted below
- Spring 2018
- Not-Asia Related: Teaching English
- Fall 2017
- Not Asia-Related: Bodies/Abilities/Differences; The Literature of Defiance; Radicals of the 19th Century; Literature in the City
- Fall 2016
- Not Asia-Related: Sex and Gender in 18th-C Lit; Modern Short Story; American Nature Writing; Literature of the Fantastic
- Summer 2016
- Not Asia-Related: Environmental Literature Studies
- Spring 2016
- Not Asia-Related: Literature in the City; Trauma Theory; Bodies/Abilities/Differences
- Summer 2015
- Spring 2015
- Fall 2014
- Summer 2014
- Summer 2013
Concerned with developments in the study of literature that have significantly influenced our conception of the theoretical bases for study and expanded our understanding of appropriate subject matter. May not be repeated. Formerly ENGL 4038. Requisites: Requires prerequisite courses of ENGL 2102 and ENGL 2112 (all minimum grade C-). Restricted to students with 57-180 credits (Junior or Senior) English (ENGL) or Humnanities (HUMN) majors only.
For Additional Information
For information about the time and location of this course, please type in the information for this course in this webpage. Please make sure to enter the institution and the semester about which you are inquiring as well.
*Note: When you click on this link, it may appear that you do not have access. If this occurs, please close the window and click on the link again.