The Asia Institute was founded in 2006 by connecting the four key sectors of society (private, public, not-for-profit and education) through a partnership network with a mission to build the leading education platform connecting Asia with the rest of the world. Over the past ten years, the Asia Institute has worked with over 2000 students and faculty, and has quickly become a leading host partner for many educational institutions in areas such as short-term programs, student recruitment, experiential learning, faculty exchange, and career development.
Job Description: Marketing Intern
- Marketing research and analysis for international education trend on education abroad, international higher education partnership, international students recruiting
- Developing and managing the Asia Institute social media accounts (i.e. Wechat, Instagram, Youtube, etc.)
- Assisting Education Abroad Director to collect the program data, analyze program data and finish a research report and a presentation
- Managing and expanding marketing contact recourses and database
- Supporting other marketing projects/materials: newsletter, new programs materials development, Scholarship Programs, etc.
- Website development/updates/maintenance
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours by start of internship.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and/or another Asian language strongly preferred.
- Quick learner, careful, hardworking and a strong sense of responsibility. (Outgoing and calm preferred.)
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, etc. (Photoshop or other design software preferred.)
8 hours per day, 5 days per week. (May need to support programs on weekends.)
The Asia Institute is located in the Haitai Times Office Building (near One Fund Plaza), 289 Wujin Rd, Hong Kou District, Shanghai, and is adjacent to the North Bund and Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street.