Course Credits: 3
Asian Studies Major/Minor Course
Special Topics noted below
- Fall 2021
- Encounters: Tibet, the Himalayas, and the West
- Spring 2019
- Central Asian Politics and Societies
- Fall 2018
- Urban Asia
- Spring 2017
- Sex & Gender in Asian Film & Literature
- Fall 2016
- Introduction to Modern Asia
- Spring 2016
- Sex and Gender in Asian Film and Literature
- Spring 2015
Examines selected texts on a particular topic. Taught by regular or visiting faculty. Topics change each term. May be repeated up to 6 total credit hours.
For Additional Information
For information about the time and location of this course, please type in the information for this course in this webpage. Please make sure to enter the institution and the semester about which you are inquiring as well.
*Note: When you click on this link, it may appear that you do not have access. If this occurs, please close the window and click on the link again.