CAS is pleased to bring "Trans Pacific Partnership: What it Means for Asia and the Americas" to CU on Wednesday, March 2. This will be a panel discussion of the environmental labor, legal, and economic implications of the TPP.
Panel members include
- Keith Maskus, College Professor of Distinction, Department of Economics, CU Boulder
- Steve Chan, College Professor of Distinction, Department of Political Science, CU Boulder
- Tyler Rauert, Partner, Polaris Law Group, Denver Colorado
- Sam Gilchrist, Executive Director, Colorado AFL-CIO, Denver, Colorado
- Jesse Prentice-Dunn, Senior Campaign Representative, Responsible Trade Program, Sierra Club, Denver, Colorado
There will be an opening reception from 5:00-5:30, and the panel discussion will continue until 7:00. Both the reception and the discussion will be held in Hale 270 on the CU-Boulder campus.
Sponsored by the Center for Asian Studies, the Department of Economics, the Department of Political Science, and the Program on International Affairs.