Since completing my MA, which included Arabic study in Morocco, I have been working in the field of localization as a project manager. I am based in Chicago and am thrilled to work with various languages on a daily basis. I continue to teach and tutor ESL on the side.

Mary Kirchman Range (MA LING 2013)

Azuraye WycoffI am currently based in Boulder, working with a China-focused travel agency called Real China as the MBA Sales and Marketing Director. I have recently traveled with the University of Wisconsin-Madison in Beijing and Harvard Business School in Shanghai as their national guide to help bridge cultural gaps or language barriers. It’s been quite an experience! I have also been working with CAS and our partner company, Real USA, to help build an American college culture course for incoming Chinese students, which is where my passion truly lies. I worked with Project Pengyou (a student group on CU’s campus that has organizations across the US) to help bring Chinese and American students together and start a dialogue between our cultures, so Real USA and this new program is what I want to pour all my energy into now. I love what I do and I am thrilled I’ve been able to work in a field that has everything I ever wanted: travel, language, and cultural exchange!

Azuraye Wycoff 

(IAFS, CHIN minor 2015)

Leslie Dong GSI China 1Leslie Dong founded Global Student Initiative (GSI), an international organization that offers a variety of innovative exchange programs for students in China and the United States and focuses on leadership development and pre-career training. GSI works closely with CAS and the Minzu University of China and has already successfully launched two exchange programs and impacted nearly 50 students in Beijing and Boulder. For more information, visit http://globalstudentinitiative.com, or contact Leslie at leslie.dong@colorado.edu

Leslie Dong (ASIA/IAFS 2015)

Additional photos from Leslie Dong's Global Student Initiative:

Leslie Dong GSI China 2     Leslie Dong GSI China 3

Leslie Dong GSI China 4     Leslie Dong GSI China 5