Friday, June 11, 2021
- To ensure payment in FY2021, last day to submit paper forms (PAs, NRIs and SSPs) to the PSC (APInvoice@cu.edu), deadline 6 p.m.
- To ensure payment in FY2021, last day to provide campus approval for payment vouchers (PV) in Marketplace, deadline 6 p.m.
- To ensure payment in FY2021 (subject to payment terms), last day to submit vendor invoices to the PSC (APInvoice@cu.edu), deadline 6 p.m.
Friday, June 18, 2021
- To ensure payment in FY2021, last day to provide campus approval for both employee and non-employee travel/expense reimbursements in Concur, deadline 6 p.m.
Friday, June 25, 2021
- Last day to submit requests to cancel AP Checks to PSC, deadline noon
Monday, June 28, 2021
- Last day to issue Demand Warrants (on a case-by-case basis) by 4:30 p.m.
- Last day to run ACH refund process for FY2021
- Last day for Batch Refund Warrants for FY2021
- All CU-SIS refunds including batch check refunds, direct deposit refunds, credit Card Refunds and demand warrants must be cancelled for FY2021 by 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
- 6 p.m. deadline for applying departmental approval on JEs and PETs that required secondary approval for 1st close
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Money received for FY2021 is due in the Office of Cash Management by 4:30 p.m., Final Feed FY2021
- All checks on hand MUST be distributed by 4:30 p.m.
- All collection payments received by SDM in June must be posted to CU-SIS and PeopleSoft by 4:30 p.m.
- Employees must pick up any outstanding Hand-Drawn Refunds by 4:30 p.m.
- NelNet web payments including web deposit payments will be turned off by 5 p.m.
- Tuition Calc COF turn off at 5 p.m.
- Bursar’s Payment Applier runs after web payments turn off, GL Interface runs after Payment Applier is finished
- CU-SIS close for year-end
- Final CU-SIS accounting feed to PeopleSoft
Thursday, July 1, 2021
- Direct Deposit refunds resume
Friday, July 2, 2021
- Student Financials snapshot data is available in Cognos by noon
- Invoices received July 2, 2021, by noon at PSC are automatically considered FY2021 business/accrued. Invoices for FY2022 Business should NOT be sent to PSC until July 7 and after.
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
- Review Accounting Feed to confirm final JE’s are posted for 1st Preliminary Close
- 1st year-end close (Period 12) for PeopleSoft at 6 p.m.
Thursday, July 8, 2021
- USER ALERT: No FY2021 journals should be approved or manually posted (new fiscal year exemption)
- Journals not posted will be updated to the open adjustment period
Friday, July 9, 2021
- June 1st Close (Period 12) Reports available on demand in the reporting system after 8 a.m.
Monday, July 12, 2021
- Normal Refund Schedule resumes
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
- 2nd year-end close (Period 996) for PeopleSoft at 6 p.m. All journals must be posted and approved by 6 p.m.
- All Auxiliary CU-SIS receivable allowance adjustments must be posted to PeopleSoft by this date to allow for review by Accounting
Thursday, July 15, 2021
- USER ALERT: No Period 996 journals should be approved or manually posted
- Journals not approved will be updated to the open adjustment period
Friday, July 16, 2021
- June 2nd Close (Period 996) Reports available on demand in the reporting system after 8 a.m.
- All Departments begin reporting errors > $10,000
Monday, July 19, 2021
- Final cutoff for Depts. to enter JEs, BJEs and cash transfers for final close Period 997 at 6 p.m.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
- Final Campus Close (period 997) 6 p.m.
Thursday, July 22, 2021
- USER ALERT: No journals should be approved or manually posted. No 998 entries should be created.
Friday, July 23, 2021
- 3rd Close (Period 997) Reports available on demand in the reporting system after 8 a.m.
- CCO Request departmental balance sheet detail. Due back to CCO August 6.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
- Period 998 closes at 3 p.m.
Thursday, July 29, 2021
- Bursar provide campus Controller with AR aging and allowance detail
Friday, August 6, 2021
- Departmental Balance Sheet Support Detail is due back to CCO
Item Type Maintenance
Any June reorganization of a FOPP on PS Financials that affects SF transactions and requires Item Type Maintenance will not be updated to CU-SIS until July 1 of the next fiscal year.
Supporting Detail Requests
Student Financial Services in the Bursar’s Office will provide CCO with supporting detail for the June 30 balances in accounts 012901 and 012902 for the Boulder campus.