EAB | Consulting and Research Support
EAB provides consulting and research support for educational institutions. EAB currently partners with over 1,900 schools, colleges and universities.
CU Boulder holds an institutional membership with EAB, allowing CU employees to access resources on EAB's website. These resources include written and video presentations, data, case studies, downloadable toolkits, articles, a podcast, and strategic insights from peer institutions. Topics include enrollment, student success, advancement and operations. Registered users can customize their EAB dashboard to focus on preferred content.
CU Boulder employees can register for free by navigating to the EAB website. Click Login in the top right, then Create an account.
In Step 1, enter your CU email address, country, state and city (Boulder). Once these are filled in, the dropdown menu for Your Organization should allow you to select University of Colorado at Boulder.
In Step 2, enter name, phone number, title and address (if desired). A link will be sent to your CU email to create a password, thereby completing your free registration.
Areas of expertise
Customize your EAB menu to include:
- Marketing & Recruitment
- Enrollment Analytics
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid & Pricing
- Adult Student Marketing
- Academic Affairs
- Student Affairs
- Student Success Management
- Alumni Relations
- Advancement Marketing
Operations & Strategy
- Efficiency & Analytics
- Business Affairs
- Facilities Management
- Information Technology
- Office of University Research
- Strategy & Planning
Sampling of timely resources
Click the links below to access timely resources in the form of video and written content. Some resources are accessible without an EAB account; for others, you must register (see above) and log in.
- Webinar: Assessing and Responding to the Financial Impact of COVID-19
- Four-part webinar: Finance Function of the Future
- Expert insight: 5 tips for communicating new cost containment policies to campus
- Webinar: Reinventing Higher Ed in the Shadow of COVID-19
- Toolkit: Manager’s Guide to Remote Onboarding for Higher Ed
- Toolkit: Leading Change: A Toolkit for Advancing New Initiatives
- White paper: Five greatest mistakes in higher education COVID-19 strategy
- Blog: Change management principles to help guide academic leaders during COVID-19