Budget Talks Recordings
Want to know more about CU Boulder’s budget? Budget Talks is designed to unpack details of CU Boulder’s budget. This fall, explore the budget model and true-up process and campus re-charges (GAIR/ICR).
These recordings will be available for CU Boulder faculty, staff and student with a CU IdentiKey and password.
In this session, you will:
- CU Boulder’s sources of funding
- Financial priorities for fiscal year July 2023-June 2024 (FY2024)
- How the campus budget model works
- How the FY2024 budget was developed and adjusted in the true-up process
As a result of this session, you will:
- Hear how GAIR and ICR support the common good
- Learn what the acronyms GAIR and ICR stand for, plus what they are and what they do
- Understand what makes them different