Roser ATLAS Center
University of Colorado Boulder
1125 18th St. 320 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0320
ATLAS is next to the Visual Arts Complex – just north of the art museum. It is across
18th Street from the power station. It is just south of where 18th Street bends into
Colorado Avenue and about a block north of the Euclid Avenue parking structure.
From the U.S. 36 Exit:
- Take the Baseline Road - exit heading west.
- Turn right (north) onto Broadway.
- Turn right (east) onto Euclid Ave.
- Park in the Euclid Avenue parking structure.
- Walk less than one block north to the ATLAS building.
One feature of the building to watch for is its unique glass tower, lit in a rich range of color at night.
The main lobby entrance is directly below the tower.
The Black Box Experimental Studio is located downstairs, lowest basement level B2, two floors down from the lobby. Take stairs or elevator.