ODA Home >
Institutional Research > Faculty Course Questionnaire
Faculty Course Questionnaire (FCQ)
Student Ratings of Courses and Instructors
CU Boulder results
- FCQ results
- View and download the most recent 8 years of FCQ course-section
data by instructor, course, department, or college.
Includes access to comprehensive FCQ course-section reports as PDFs.
- Additional results in alternative contexts:
- FCQ instructor summary - Gives one line of data
for each class taught by an instructor from 1988 through the most recent spring term (updated each Sept).
- FCQ department summary - Gives 10 years of averages
by dept, college or A&S division, and campus (updated each Sept).
- Aggregate stats & averages - Excel file
with descriptive statistics from 3 years (spring 2005 - spring 2008) by college, A&S division, course level, instructor group.
- FCQ ratings and student grade distributions - course, instructor,
and workload ratings and grade distributions, by course, for the last 6 terms.
- Guide to interpreting ratings and converting scores
- Guidelines for interpreting results on Item 1 (the “Workload” item)
Info for staff and instructors
Info for students
Sample forms and reports
FCQ office contact info