CU-Boulder Study Abroad Programs offers almost 400 programs in over 70 countries, including 140 programs with business coursework. Leeds students can also fulfill non-business electives and A&S core while abroad. With advance planning, students can study abroad without delaying graduation. It’s also quite feasible for students to have more than one Global Experience! To learn more, visit the Business Study Abroad Guide or the CU-Boulder Study Abroad Program's general website.
The Study Abroad process for a Leeds Student
Complete Study Abroad 101 online or in person
- Research program options on the CU-Boulder Study Abroad website's program search page and visit the Getting Started webpage
- Click here for a complete list of Study Abroad programs with business coursework
- Click here for a searchable database of pre-approved business classes in programs around the world
- Set up a general advising meeting with the Leeds Global Initiatives Advisor & Manager in KOBL if you need help getting started
- Visit the CU-Boulder Study Abroad office in C4C to speak with a Study Abroad Advisor. No appointments necessary, but you should check the advising schedule if you wish to see an Advisor for a specific region
- Get courses reviewed with your advisor at Leeds, if the courses aren't already on the pre-approved list
Study Abroad Business School Suggestions:
- Exchange: Bocconi University (Milan, Italy) offers an affordable option in Italy’s business hub, home to the Italian stock exchange and numerous international corporations. Choose from multiple courses offered in business (in English), while exploring the rest of Italy. No prior knowledge of Italian needed!