Scientists & engineers developing breakthrough technology often face bandwidth challenges in reaching commercialization milestones. For those teams that have achieved some initial validation through customer discovery or direct industry partnership/offer, Venture Partners is launching a pilot program for an interim executive to reach critical commercialization milestones.
The Cleantech Executive Program is for new technology companies commercializing Cleantech or Agtech products. The program helps new companies launch by pairing them with experienced business executives, who receive a stipend. Over 3-6 months, companies and executives collaborate on commercialization milestones such as product-market fit and commercial partnerships.
- Must be a Cleantech or Agtech company
- Signed option or license with Venture Partners
- Less than $250,000 in company funding
- Preference given to teams completing Venture Partners programs (Lab Venture Challenge, Starting Blocks, Research-to-Market, etc.)
- Must have clear commercialization milestones (we can help you refine this)
- Clear Cleantech or Agtech application of technology
- The team must commit to working with their executive and to bi-monthly update meetings
The Cleantech Exec Program is supported by Venture Partners at CU Boulder leveraging funds from the IN2 grant program.
Please reach out to Collin.Bunch@colorado.edu with any questions or if you need help completing your application.