Former Degree-Seeking Students


If you were previously admitted to a CU Boulder undergraduate degree program, but more than two semesters have passed since you enrolled in a class at CU Boulder, you should fill out the Application for Readmission. To submit the readmit application, please visit the Readmit Students page on the Admissions website.

The readmit application deadline is two weeks before the start date of your intended summer session.

If you were academically suspended at least two semesters ago and plan to use Summer Session to raise your GPA and release the suspension, please fill out the CE Readmission form. You'll receive an email confirming receipt of your application.

Continuing undergraduate students who have enrolled in CU Boulder classes within the last two semesters are eligible to enroll in summer classes without reapplying to the university. See the How to Enroll section for instructions on how to register for summer classes.


If you're a former graduate student who has not enrolled in a CU Boulder class for at least one semester but wish to return to your previous degree program, you must reapply for admission through your department. Contact your department for instructions on the reapplication process.

If you are a former graduate student who wishes to apply to a different graduate degree program, contact your department of interest directly to determine your enrollment eligibility and to discuss the availability of summer admission.

Former Nondegree or Guest Students

If you took classes at CU Boulder as a nondegree student at least 12 months ago and wish to reapply as a nondegree student, complete and submit the Online Enrollment Application. You'll receive an email confirming receipt of your application. If your application is approved, you'll receive a CU login name and instructions to activate your IdentiKey.