Congratulations to Reider Larsen, this year's Student Employee of the Year! Read about Reider and all the great nominees. Recognize your student employees during the National Student Employment Week April 14-20, 2019.
The CU Boulder Student Employee of the Year Award recognizes the contributions of student employees to the university community and honors their efforts. Faculty, staff and students may nominate a CU Boulder student employee who is enrolled in a Boulder degree program at least half time and has completed or expects to complete, at least three months full time or six months part time employment during this academic year, June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019. Hourly, work-study and salaried student employees are eligible. You may nominate more than one student.
- The first place campus winner will receive Buff gear donated by the CU Bookstore and will be nominated for the Western Association of Student Employment Administrators Student Employee of the Year award for the state and regional competitions.
- Winners of the state competition will receive a plaque and a $50.00 check, and will go on to the regional competition. Regional winners will receive a plaque and a $100.00 check and be eligible for the National Student Employee of the Year competition. Winner of the National competition will receive a cash award of $1,000 which will be announced at the start of National Student Employment Week, April 14-20.
- The second place campus winner will receive Buff gear donated by Student Employment in the Office of Financial Aid.
- Recognize your outstanding student employee(s) during the National Student Employment Week April 14-20, 2019.
- Enrolled in a CU Boulder Degree program at least half time.
- Complete or expect to complete, at least three months full time or six months part time employment during the Academic Year, June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019.
- Employed as a work-study, hourly or salaried student employee at CU Boulder.