The Student Employee of the Year nomination period is closed.
The CU Boulder Student Employee of the Year Award recognizes the contributions of student employees to the university community and honors their efforts. Faculty and staff may nominate a CU Boulder student employee who is enrolled in a Boulder degree program at least half time and has completed or expects to complete, at least three months full time or six months part time employment during this academic year, June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020. Hourly, work-study and salaried student employees are eligible. You may nominate more than one student.
- The first place campus winner will receive Buff gear donated by the CU Bookstore and will be nominated for the Western Association of Student Employment Administrators Student Employee of the Year award for the state and regional competitions.
- Winners of the state competition will receive a $75.00 Amazon gift card and will go on to the regional competition. Regional winners will receive an award and be eligible for the National Student Employee of the Year competition. The winner of the national competition will receive an award which will be announced at the start of National Student Employment Week, April 12-18, 2020.
- The second place campus winner will receive Buff gear donated by Student Employment in the Office of Financial Aid.
- Recognize your outstanding student employee(s) during the National Student Employment Week April 12-18, 2020.
- Enrolled in a CU Boulder Degree program at least half time.
- Complete or expect to complete, at least three months full time or six months part time employment during the Academic Year, June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020.
- Employed as a work-study, hourly or salaried student employee at CU Boulder.