Before you complete the Summer 2021 Employer Work-Study Request, please confirm your student has completed the Summer Financial Aid Application or has contacted Student Employment to indicate that they would like a summer work-study award.


If work-study is awarded and you would like previous earnings transferred to work-study, please complete the Late Pay/Hourly to Work-Study Transfer Request Form. We will grant the payroll expense transfer (PET) request if funds allow.

If the student's only financial aid eligibility consists of accepted loans, if approved for an award, he/she will need to return some of the accepted loans before an award can be granted.

(Note: Loan funds that have already disbursed must be repaid to the Bursar's Office)

  • Completion of this form does not guarantee an award.
  • If we are unable to grant the request upon receipt, it is kept on file should funds become available.
  • Students must have remaining financial aid eligibility to be considered for an award.
  • Students are notified of an award with a revised award letter.
  • Employers are notified with a letter or email.