Campus Dining Services is excited to welcome you back to campus!
We have made adjustments to our operations to ensure the health and safety of our campus community.
Changes for spring 2021
Students, staff and faculty will notice adjustments to campus dining this semester:
- Alferd Packer Grill (APG), The Bakery, SEEC Cafe and Starbucks are open to all students and accept Campus Cash and credit cards. Other dining locations will begin opening on Feb. 7. Check the dining hours and location page for full operational hours and opening dates.
- Campus Dining Services has increased menu options in all locations, including opening Black Coats and the Asian station in the C4C. Check Nutrislice for additional daily menu options like acai bowls, grain bowls and other specials.
- Farrand Market will be open to all students, staff and faculty. Guests will order ahead through the Nutrislice app, and will be able to pay ahead using Campus Cash or Munch Money.
- All dining locations will be grab-n-go only and some may require ordering ahead. Meal Plan holders will be able to pay ahead for their meal with a meal swipe at The Alley at Farrand, CU on the Run, Sewall and SEEC Cafe using Nutrislice.
- Campus Dining Services will have two on-campus locations reserved for eating - UMC 235 and the Village Center Multipurpose Room. Learn more about making a reservation.
- A limited number of Block Meal Plans will be available for students living in Bear Creek and off campus. You can purchase a Block Meal Plan through the myCULiving portal.
- Anyone with a CU IdentiKey can make contactless Campus Cash payments at locations accepting Campus Cash using the Get Mobile app.
Alfred Packer Grill
Alferd Packer Grill in the UMC is open to all students, faculty and staff this semester. Guests can purchase a meal with Campus Cash ($8.25 plus tax) or credit cards ($12.25 plus tax) that includes either one entree and two sides or four sides. We are not able to offer a la carte items in APG at this time, however the UMC market is open for a la carte purchases. You can view menus on the Nutrislice website and app, including breakfast items, sandwiches and burgers from the grill and the Daily Dish special. Vegetarian and vegan options are available.
Dining options for students
Students living in the residence halls will be able to access all Campus Dining Services locations. Dining Centers and grab-n-gos will accept meal swipes and cafes and retail markets will accept Munch Money, Campus Cash and credit/debit cards. Starbucks will accept Campus Cash or credit/debit cards.
Dining options for staff and faculty
Staff and faculty will be able to use Campus Cash or credit/debit cards to visit Alferd Packer Grill, retail markets and cafes once they open for the semester. For full hours and information about other locations opening, visit the dining locations and hours page.
Use the Get Mobile app to pay with Campus Cash
Anyone with an IdentiKey can now make contactless Campus Cash payments at campus dining locations with the Get Mobile app. Search for the Get Mobile app in your app store. In the app, search for the University of Colorado Boulder with the “search all institutions” button, and then sign in using your IdentiKey. Once you’ve signed in, the app will display your Campus Cash balance, and give you a QR code that you can use to make contactless payments for meals at dining locations that accept Campus Cash. Visit the Buff OneCard site to add money to your Campus Cash balance.
Order ahead using Nutrislice
You can order your meal ahead of time for pick up at The Alley at Farrand, CU on the Run, Farrand Market, Sewall, SEEC Cafe and WeatherTech Cafe. Meal plan holders can use the Nutrislice app or the Nutrislice website to place orders at any of the grab-n-gos, and then pay ahead of time with a meal swipe. All students, faculty and staff can use Nutrislice to order meals ahead at SEEC and the WeatherTech, pay with Campus Cash or Munch Money within the app and schedule pick-up.
To download the app, search for Nutrislice through your phone or tablet’s application platform.