This page contains materials, such as worksheets and activities, developed for our workshops on clickers and peer instruction (You can also see our learning goal workshop page.) Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
These workshops are geared to help instructors:
- Articulate why you would use clickers and Peer Instruction
- Write more effective questions & critically appraise the value of different types of questions
- Effectively facilitate student discussion and reasoning about the questions
All materials. Includes slides, activities, handouts. Includes workshops on Intro to Clickers, Writing Clicker Questions, Clicker Facilitation, and a one-day-workshop (Download Zip)
- Tips for Successful Clicker Use
- ABC Voting Card
- Instructors' Guide to Clickers
- Helping students learn through questions (workshop overview handout)
- Clicker choreography
- Sample clicker questions for multiple disciplines (PPT and PDF).
Effective faciliatation of clickers in the classroom
(Stephanie Chasteen and Steve Pollock, 2013)
Writing great clicker questions
(Stephanie Chasteen, 2013)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. If you use these materials, please give credit to the Science Education Initatiave of the University of Colorado.