CU Science Discovery offers a variety of full-day summer camps and high school classes for kids ages 5-18. These experiential STEM learning experiences are designed to inspire creativity and a thirst for knowledge, while creating lasting memories in a fun environment with like-minded friends. Participants are encouraged to explore topics that are of interest to them, ask questions, and share their knowledge and expertise with others. Being a part of a Science Discovery summer program gives you peace of mind that your child will spend their time away from school in an environment that fosters growth and curiosity, while laying the foundation for a lifetime love of learning.
K-8 summer camps and high school classes feature:
- Project-based learning activities that are engaging, informative and fun
- Opportunities to explore a variety of STEM topics
- Free supervised lunch and optional after-care for working families
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and experienced instructors, including CU faculty, graduate and undergraduate scientists
- Use of University equipment, laboratories and resources on the CU Boulder campus
- Individualized attention and small camp and class sizes (maximum ratio 8:1)
Please note: Users are only permitted to filter by one selection at a time.