CU Science Discovery offers a variety of hands-on summer STEM experiences for grades K-12. Our STEM camps and high school classes are designed to inspire creativity and a thirst for knowledge, while allowing students to interact with their peers in a safe setting. Participants are encouraged to explore topics that are of interest to them, ask questions, and share their knowledge and expertise with others. Participating in a Science Discovery summer program gives you peace of mind that your child will spend part of their summer in an environment that stimulates creative thinking and fosters growth and curiosity.
CU Science Discovery's summer camps and high school classes:
- Provide opportunities for K-12 students to explore a variety of STEM topics
- Inspire participants to think creatively and explore the world in different ways
- Are led by enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and experienced instructors, including CU faculty, graduate and undergraduate scientists
- Include project-based learning activities that are engaging, informative and fun
- Offer individualized attention and small camp and class sizes
Select the rising grade level for each registrant, meaning the grade they will be entering in the 2023-2024 school year. Also, only one filter can be selected at a time.