CU Science Discovery offers a variety of hands-on summer STEM experiences for grades K-12. Our in-person and virtual STEM camps and classes are designed to inspire creativity and a thirst for knowledge, while allowing students to interact with their peers in a safe setting. Participants are encouraged to explore topics that are of interest to them, ask questions, and share their knowledge and expertise with others. Participating in a Science Discovery summer program gives you peace of mind that your child will spend part of their summer in an environment that stimulates creative thinking and fosters growth and curiosity.
CU Science Discovery's summer camps and high school classes:
- Provide opportunities for K-12 students to explore a variety of STEM topics
- Are led by enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and experienced instructors, including CU faculty, graduate and undergraduate scientists
- Include project-based learning activities that are engaging, informative and fun
- Provide individualized attention and small camp and class sizes
- Virtual programs combine virtual class meeting time (over Zoom) with online and hands-on activities
- Virtual programs provide a unique opportunity for parents to get a glimpse into their child's summer camp experiences