If you successfully completed your degree requirements this spring, congratulations! Please make note of the following transcript and diploma dates.
Tuesday, June 1
- Last day to update your diploma name and address. If you don't enter a diploma address, we'll mail your diploma and diploma cover to your home address instead.
Friday, June 4
- Transcripts with degrees posted are available for order after 5 p.m. If you don't have a financial hold, you can order an official transcript online.
Friday, June 18
- Transcripts with certificates posted are available for order after 5 p.m.
Monday, June 28
- Your diploma is mailed and your free certified electronic diploma is ready to download. If you did not receive your diploma cover at the Cross the Stage event or were unable to pick one up from the UMC information desk, please complete our diploma cover request form to have one mailed to you.
Monday, July 12
- If you earned one, your certificate is mailed to your diploma address, and your free certified electronic certificate is ready to download.
If you have any questions, please visit our Graduation & Commencement page.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | firstname.lastname@example.org