Good afternoon, catalog contributors,
We’re pleased to announce that the 2018–19 catalog is now live!
The catalog functionality is essentially the same as last year, but there are several new program offerings to explore. Also, please check any catalog links on your departmental websites to make sure they still go to the right place. If you can’t find something, send us an email at email@example.com.
We have to give a huge thank you to everyone who helped revise these nearly 798 pages of content. We know how much work goes into this project, and we’re extremely grateful for the care and time you devote to it each year.
In the last few weeks, catalog staff have moved existing plan-of-study grids from each program’s “Requirements” tab to a brand new “Plans of Study” tab. We did this for a few reasons:
- To make it easier for students to find (and departments to link to) suggested plans of study.
- To allow the New Student Welcome Experience to better direct students to these valuable resources.
- To accommodate new functionality from our vendor (more to come; if you haven’t already, please sign up for the weekly Registrar Network e-newsletter).
If you’d like to request any content modifications in light of this change, please submit a Content Edit Request.
Content, Faculty & Academic Revisions
The catalog is live, but it isn’t yet set in stone. If you find catalog content that needs to be revised, submit your request(s) as soon possible, as outlined below. All revisions are due by Friday, Aug. 17, at the latest.
- To request an edit to catalog content (e.g., overviews, descriptions, program requirements, photos, etc.), complete an online Content Edit Request.
- To request changes to faculty lists, complete an online Faculty Edit Request.
- To request new or revised subject or major codes, programs or courses, visit the Academic & Catalog Requests page and submit the appropriate form.
We’ll be reaching out again in late summer or early fall to get started on the 2019–20 catalog. Until then, have a wonderful end of spring and early summer!