Good afternoon, catalog editors.
First of all, thank you to everyone who has helped get 80-plus catalog pages all the way through their department-level workflows.
The deadline for department-level users to edit and approve their catalog content is Friday, Nov. 17. After that date, all in-progress workflows will be canceled and the pages moved out of the editing queue.
Training Resources & Style Guide
If you were unable to attend a training sessions, visit the Catalog Production webpage to review our catalog training resources and updated catalog style guide. The style guide addresses common formatting questions, editing errors and heading levels, and is a great resource for when you’re working through catalog edits.
No appointment is necessary! Simply bring your laptop to any of the following one-hour sessions in the Regent Administrative Center, room 1B60, to meet with the catalog team and get hands-on assistance with your content:
- Friday, Nov. 3, 2–3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 8, 10–11 a.m.
- Friday, Nov. 10, 3–4 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 13, 10–11 a.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 16, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
Faculty Information, Course Descriptions
We’ve received a lot of questions about how to edit faculty information and course descriptions, which catalog users aren’t able to edit.
- To add, edit or delete faculty information, complete the Faculty Edit Request.
- To modify a course description, complete the Course Revision Form. Once course changes are made in Campus Solutions, the catalog will update when we run the monthly course draw.
Thank you again for your help, and please stop by during drop-in hours or submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crystal Eilerman & Dustin Moody
CU Boulder Catalog Team
Office of the Registrar