Greetings, catalog contributors!
Here are a few important tasks and deadlines to keep in mind as we begin work on the 2018–19 University Catalog:
- Don’t forget to sign up for a training session next week if you’re new to the catalog or would like a refresher on the online management system.
- If you’ve been contacted by our office about your workflow and catalog approval sequence and have not yet responded, please confirm or edit your workflow by 5 p.m. this Friday, Oct. 13.
- We will continue to reach out to a handful of catalog users this week to confirm their pages and approval workflow.
- Starting on Monday, Oct. 16, the Office of the Registrar will begin opening the catalog for edits. This will continue throughout the week. Look for an automated email once pages are ready for your edits and/or approval.
Catalog Production Schedule
If any of the following dates change, we’ll email this list and update our Catalog Production webpage.
- Monday, Oct. 16: Catalog staff initiate all workflows (will continue throughout the week); catalog edits begin.
- Monday, Oct. 16–Friday, Oct. 20: Catalog staff host group training sessions.
- October–November: Catalog staff hold drop-in office hours (dates/times coming soon).
- Friday, Nov. 17:
- Deadline for departments to submit new course proposals and course revisions.
- Deadline for department-level catalog editors to approve pages.
- February 2018: Deadline for college-level catalog editors to approve pages.
- March 2018: Catalog staff publish the 2018–19 University Catalog.
- Subscribe to this email list, if you haven’t already.
- Submit changes to the current 2017–18 university catalog by submitting the appropriate form:
- Send questions about the current or upcoming catalog to email@example.com.
Thank you again for your assistance with this important publication. We look forward to working with you again this year.
Crystal Eilerman & Dustin Moody
CU Boulder Catalog Team
Office of the Registrar