Starting today, your online student center has an updated, accessible design to ensure that everyone on campus can successfully complete crucial tasks, like:
- registering for classes,
- updating their contact information,
- reviewing their privacy settings,
- changing their primary or preferred name,
- setting up direct deposit and
- checking their financial aid award status.
The steps to complete each task remain essentially the same, but the update will help you navigate registration and related services more easily. The recent update only applies to the online version of the student center; the MyCUInfo app [link removed; no longer active] will be updated in June.
If you have questions about this update, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309
Regent Administrative Center, room 101
Follow us @CUBoulder