inquiryHub (iHub) includes key personnel from two core institutions: Denver Public Schools and the University of Colorado Boulder. The partnership began in 2008 with two concurrent projects involving middle school science that combined in 2012 to address curriculum and instruction in high school math and science.
Denver Public Schools
Denver Public Schools (DPS) is Colorado's largest school district. iHub partners from DPS are leaders in mathematics and science areas of DPS's Department of Curriculum and Instruction. Math and science teachers from DPS also serve as partners in the co-design process.
Douglas Watkins, Secondary Science Coordinator
Susan Olzene, Director of Science, Social Studies, and World Languages
Cathy Martin, Executive Director, Curriculum and Instruction
University of Colorado Boulder
- Tamara Sumner, iHub Principal Investigator, Cognitive Science and Computer Science
- Bill Penuel, iHub Co-Principal Investigator, Learning Sciences
- Jennifer Jacobs, Research Associate, Institute of Cognitive Science
- Anna-Ruth Allen, Research Associate, Institute of Cognitive Science
- Quentin Biddy, Research Associated, Institute of Cognitive Science
- Yasko Endo, Program Manager, Institute of Cognitive Science
- Kerri Wingert, Research Associate, Learning Sciences
- Kate Hensen, Research Associate, Learning Sciences
- Ali Raza, Graduate Student, Computer Science