The Hydrologic Sicences Graduate Program offers certificates to Masters and PhD students in ATOC, CEAE, EBIO, ENVS, GEOG, or GEOL and subplans to PhD students in ATOC, EBIO, ENVS, GEOG, or GEOL. The course requirements are equilavent for the certificate and the subplan.
- Interdisciplinary coursework
- Completion with a grade of B or better in all Hydrologic Sciences required courses.
- Thesis topic includes substantial use of hydrologic science. Thesis committee includes at least one Hydrologic Sciences faculty member.
- Academic discipline
- Completion of degree requirements for graduate degree within the student's home department.
Additional requirements for Hydrologic Sciences PhD Sub-plan
- Dissertation committee includes at least two Hydrologic Sciences faculty members.
- Successful completion of Preliminary and/or Comprehensive Examinations, as required by the home department.
- Successful completion of the Dissertation defense
Applications to the Hydrologic Sciences Graduate Program are accepted after matriculation to a Masters or PhD program in ATOC, CVEN, EBIO, ENVS, EVEN, GEOG, or GEOL.