When? Thursday, Nov 7, 3:00-5:00pm (you select a 30-min timeslot that works with your schedule!)
Location: Career Services, C4C, Room S440
Recruiters from CU Human Resources will be meeting individually with students to share tips for preparing for an interview. Additionally, if you are interested, you could do a practice interview as well!
Who should attend?
- Students who have never done a job/internship interview.
- Students who have an upcoming interview.
- Anyone nervous about doing an interview.
Why participate? And what will you gain?
- What to expect - Learn about the interview questions that are asked in a typical job/internship interview.
- What employers are looking for in an interview, and tips for how to do well.
- Practice – like anything in life, the more you practice, the more comfortable you feel, and the stronger your skills over time.
- Gain valuable feedback and advice from pros who interview for a living! They will offer suggestions with a positive, strengths-based approach.
- You’ll gain confidence in your ability to do well in any future interviews.
Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to sign up! Go to Handshake (https://boulder.joinhandshake.com/events/393058/share_preview) to sign up for a 30-min slot. Only 24 slots available, first-come, first-serve!
Questions? Contact: Ann.Herrmann@colorado.edu