What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?

If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 303-492-6666.

What if this happened in another city- can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?

No, If a crime took place outside of the CU Boulder campus, please call the police department for that city. For cases within the city of Boulder, visit the Boulder PD online crime reporting page.

What is a known suspect?

A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.