Office: DUAN F517
My research focuses on understanding collective behavior in condensed matter systems via electrical and thermal transport properties, under the control parameters of high pressure and magnetic field. The systems of interest include anomalous Hall effect materials, itinerant magnetic systems, novel superconductivity in the vicinity of other ground states, and high thermoelectric materials. We also use nano-fabrication and microwave measurements to develop novel probes for correlated electron systems based on shot noise.
- A. C. Bornstein, B. J. Chapman, N. J. Ghimire, D. G. Mandrus, D. S. Parker and Minhyea Lee, “Out-of-plane spin-orientation dependent magnetotransport properties in the anisotropic helimagnet Cr1/3NbS2”, Phys. Rev. B. 91 184401 (2015)
- B. J. Chapman, A. C. Bornstein, N. J. Ghimire, D. G. Mandrus and Minhyea Lee, “Spin Structure o the Anisotropic Helimagnet Cr1/3NbS2 in a Magnetic field”, Appl. Phy. Lett. 105 072405 (2014).
- B. J. Chapman, M. G. Grossnickle, Thomas Wolfe and Minhyea Lee, “Large enhancement of emergent magnetic field in MnSi with impurities and pressure”, Physical Review B 88, 214406 (2013).
- Minhyea Lee, W. Kang, Y. Onose, Y. Tokura and N. P. Ong, “Hall current produced by topological spin textures in MnSi under pressure”, Physical Review Letters 102, 186601(2009).
- J.G. Checkelsky, Minhyea Lee, E. Morosan, R.J. Cava, N.P. Ong, “The Anomalous Hall Effect and magnetoresistance in the layered Fe1/4 TaS2 : the ineleastic regime”, Physical Review B 77, 014433 (2008).
- E. Morosan, H.W. Zandbergen, L. Li, Minhyea Lee, J.G. Checkelsky, M. Heinrich, T. Siegrist, N.P. Ong, R.J. Cava, “ Sharp switching of the magnetization in Fe1/4TaS2, Physical Review B 75, 104401 (2007).
- I. Ishiwata, M. Lee, Y. Onose, N.P. Ong, M. Takano and I. Terasaki, “Transport properties of magnetic metal SrCo6O11”, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 310, 1989 (2007).
- J.W.G Bos, H.W. Zandbergen, M. Lee, N.P. Ong and R.J. Cava, “Structures and thermoelectric properties of the infinitely adaptive series (Bi2)m(Bi2Te3)n”, Physical Review B 75, 195203 (2007).
- Minhyea Lee, Y. Onose, Y. Tokura and N. P. Ong, “A hidden constant in the anomalous Hall effect of a high-purity magnet MnSi”, Physical Review B 75, 172403 (2007).
- J.W.G. Bos, Minhyea Lee, H.W. Zandbergen, W.-L. Lee, N.P. Ong, and R.J. Cava, “Ferromagnetism at 8K in Mn doped BiTe”, Physical Review B 74, 184429 (2006) .
- L. Viciu, J.W.G. Bos, H.W. Zandbergen, Q. Huang, M.L. Foo, S. Ishiwata, A.P. Ramirez, M. Lee, N.P. Ong, and R.J. Cava, “Crystal structure and elementary properties of NaxCoO2 (x=0.32, 0.51,0.6,0.75,0.92) in the three-layer NaxCoO2 family”, Physical Review B 73, 174104 (2006).
- Minhyea Lee, L. Viciu, L. Li, Y. Wang, M.L. Foo, S. Watauchi, R.A. Pascal Jr., R.J. Cava, and N.P. Ong, “Large enhancement of the thermopower in NaxCoO2 at high Na doping”, Nature Materials 5, 537 (2006).
- A. Venimadhav, A. Soukiassian, D.A. Tenne, Qi Li, X.X. Xi, D.G. Schlom, R. Arroyave, Z.K. Liu, H.P. Sun, X. Pan, M. Lee and N.P. Ong, “Structural and transport properties of epitaxial NaxCoO2 films”, Applied Physics Letters 87, 172104 (2005).