- Welcomes new students and their families to CU Boulder
- Will be present at welcome events to help you find your way and answer questions
- Shows new students around campus while providing resources and helping them find their place in the CU Boulder community
- Works to answer questions that new families have by sharing our own stories and experiences
- Connects with new Buffs as they start their CU Boulder journey
Journey Leader Mentors
Journey Leader Mentors (JLMs) support in a leadership position responsible for coaching and training a group of student Journey Leaders. JLMs serve as a logistical team working to ensure all programs are set-up and executed properly. Additionally, JLMs support new students and families with their transition into CU by participating in the Buff 2 Buff program, orientation mentoring appointments and supporting events such as Fall and Spring Welcome, Family Weekend and other programs year round. JLMs participate in NSFP meetings during business hours, with additional time outside of that devoted to projects and new student support.
Transfer Peer Mentors
Transfer Student Program Assistants are current CU transfer students who are here to support you during your exploration and journey as a CU Transfer Buff. They are happy to connect with you directly to share their experiences, provide insight into the CU Boulder experience or simply answer any questions you may have. Their primarily role is peer mentorship and to advocate on behalf of transfer students by providing increased support services and engagement opportunities.
Office Assistants support New Student & Family Programs (NSFP) daily business and provide quality front line customer service by answering questions, phone calls, emails, chats and text messages addressed to NSFP. Additionally, Office Assistants serve as part of the logistical team working to ensure NSFP events and programs are set up and executed properly. Office Assistants staff our office Monday-Friday, year-round.