Lunch and Learn Presentations: Small bites. Big impact.
Join us each Tuesday from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM for a variety of topics. Register to attend a future session, or watch previously recorded sessions, at the links below:
May 19th: Practicing Self-Kindness In Our New Reality Watch Now!
Feedback Survey: Practicing Self-Kindness in Our New Reality
May 26th: Negotiation: A Recipe For Success Watch Now!
Feedback Survey: Negotiation: A Recipe for Success
Below are links to resources and strategies that can assist in the resolution of a conflict or concern. Click on the desired title to access the file or link.
- Appropriate Use of Email
- Communication Roadblocks
- Don't Hit Send Until You Read This
- Elements of an Effective Apology
- Negotiation Strategies
- Practices of an Effective Listener
- Preempting Discord: Prenuptial Agreements for Scientists
- Resources For ARPAC Climate Report Recipients
- Responding to Critical Supervisory Feedback
- Retroactive Withdrawal Process and Considerations for Undergraduate Students and Continuing Education Students
- Signs You Might Be A Toxic Colleague
- Some Considerations Regarding Advisors-Advisee Relations
- Talking With A Professor About Your Grade; A Guide For Students
- We Have to Talk: A Step-By-Step Checklist for Difficult Conversations
- Why You Should Ignore All That Coronavirus-Inspired Productivity Pressure
American Bar Association Rocky Mountain Regional Ombuds Day Event 2019
Featured Speaker Ken Cloke, BA, JD, PhD, LLM presents Conflict Revolution: Designing Preventative Systems for Chronic Social, Economic and Political Conflicts. Watch now!
Ombuds Panel Discussion: Ombuds: What’s in a name? Watch now!
- University of Colorado Boulder Ombuds Office Annual Report 2016-2017
- University of Colorado Boulder Ombuds Office Annual Report 2017-2018
- University of Colorado Boulder Ombuds Office Annual Report 2018-2019
Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- International Ombuds Association Code of Ethics
- International Ombuds Association Standards of Practice
If you require the content of this webpage or the linked documents in another format, please contact the Ombuds Office by calling 303-492-5077.