Below are links to resources and strategies that can assist in the resolution of a conflict or concern. Click on the desired title to access the file or link.
American Bar Association Rocky Mountain Regional Ombuds Day Event 2019
Featured Speaker Ken Cloke, BA, JD, PhD, LLM presents Conflict Revolution: Designing Preventative Systems for Chronic Social, Economic and Political Conflicts.
Ombuds Panel Discussion: Ombuds: What’s in a name?
- University of Colorado Boulder Ombuds Office Annual Report 2016-2017
- University of Colorado Boulder Ombuds Office Annual Report 2017-2018
- University of Colorado Boulder Ombuds Office Annual Report 2018-2019
Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- International Ombuds Association Code of Ethics
- International Ombuds Association Standards of Practice
If you require the content of this webpage or the linked documents in another format, please contact the Ombuds Office by calling 303-492-5077.