Associate Professor • Ph.D. Brown University, 2000
Number Theory, Arithmetic Geometry and Algebraic Geometry
My research interest includes the distribution of algebraic, rational, and integral points on algebraic varieties from various perspectives.
- Height uniformity for algebraic points on curves. Compositio Math. 134 (2002), no. 1, 35-57.
- Equidistribution of small subvarieties of an abelian variety, (with M. Baker). New York J. Math. 10 (2004), 279-285.
- Height uniformity for integral points on elliptic curves. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 358 (2006), no. 4, 1657-1675.
- Algebraic points on the projective line. Journal of the Korean Math. Soc. 45 (2008), no. 6, 1635–1646.
- A finiteness property of torsion points, (with M. Baker and R. Rumely). Algebra Number Theory 2 (2008), no. 2, 217–248.