Probability, Statistics, Partial Differential Equations
Stochastic processes and their applications to nonlinear partial differential equations.
- Every Markov process in a Borel space has a transition function, Teoriya Veroyatn. i ee Primen. 25 (1980), 389 - 393. English translation in Theor. Prob. Appl., 25 (1981).
- Nonhomogeneous Markov processes. Sovremennye Problemy Matematiki 20 (1982), 37-178, VINITI, Moscow. English translation in J.Soviet Math. 25 (1984), 1380 - 1498.
- Superdiffusions and removable boundary singularities for quasilinear partial differential equations (with E.B. Dynkin) Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 49 (1996), 125-176.
- sigma-moderate solutions of Lu = u^alpha and fine trace on the boundary, C.R. Acad.Sci. Paris (1998), 326 no. 10, 1189-1194.
- Fine topology and fine trace on the boundary associated with a class of semilinear differential equations, (with E.B. Dynkin). Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 51 (1998), 897-936.
- N-measures for branching exit Markov systems and their applications to differential equations, (with E.B. Dynkin) Probab. Theory Rel. Fields 130 (2004), 135-150.