Professor • Ph.D. Columbia, 2004
I am an algebraic geometer with a broad range of interests. My research focuses on curves, abelian varieties, cubic threefolds, vector bundles and moduli spaces.
- On descending cohomology geometrically, with Jeff Achter and Charles Vial, Compositio Math. 153 (2017), no. 7, 1446--1478.
- Extending the Prym map to toroidal compactifications of the moduli space of abelian varieties, with Samuel Grushevsky, Klaus Hulek and Radu Laza, (with an appendix by Mathieu Dutour Sikiric), J. Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS) 19 (2017), no. 3, 659--723.
- A Riemann singularity theorem for integral curves, with Jesse Kass, Amer. J. Math. 134 (2012), no. 5, 1143--1165.
- The moduli space of cubic threefolds via degenerations of the intermediate Jacobian, with Radu Laza, J. reine angew. Math. 633 (2009), 29-65.
- Singularities of the Prym theta divisor, Ann. of Math. 170 (2009), 163--204.