I am an algebraic geometer with a broad range of interests. My research focuses on curves, abelian varieties, cubic threefolds, vector bundles and moduli spaces.
- Simultaneous semi-stable reduction for curves with ADE singularities, with Radu Laza, to appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.
- A Riemann singularity theorem for integral curves, with Jesse Kass, to appear in Amer. J. Math.
- The moduli space of cubic threefolds via degenerations of the intermediate Jacobian, with Radu Laza, J. reine angew. Math. 633 (2009), 29-65.
- Singularities of the Prym theta divisor, Ann. of Math. 170 (2009), 163--204.
- Cubic threefolds and abelian varieties of dimension five, with Robert Friedman, J. Algebraic Geom. (2005), 295-326.