Professor • Ph.D., University of Warwick, 1995
My research is mainly in the areas of algebraic Lie theory, combinatorics and representation theory. I am particularly interested in Coxeter groups and their Hecke algebras, diagram algebras and related algebras.
- Generalized Temperley-Lieb Algebras and Decorated Tangles. J. Knot Theory and Ramifications 7 (1998), 155-171.
- On 321-avoiding permutations in affine Weyl groups. J. Algebraic Combin. 15 (2002), 241-252.
- Standard modules for tabular algebras. Alg. and Rep. Theory 7 (2004), 419-440.
- Freely braided elements in Coxeter groups, II, (with J. Losonczy). Adv. Appl. Math. 33 (2004), 26-39
- Star reducible Coxeter groups, Glasgow Math. J. 48 (2006), 583-609.