Professor • Ph.D. Harvard University, 1982
- Personal Website
- Pronouns: she/her/hers
Operator algebras, K-theory, wavelets
I am interested in the broad area of operator algebras, including K-theory and cohomology and their relations to discrete groups and C*-algebraic dynamical systems. Most recently I have been studying the connection between wavelet and frame theory, operator algebras, and harmonic analysis.
- Construction of Parseval wavelets from redundant filter systems, (with L. Baggett, P. Jorgensen, and K. Merrill) J. Math. Phys. 46, 083502 (2005).
- Projective multiresolution analyses for L^2(R^2), (with M.A. Rieffel). J. Fourier Anal. Appl. 10 (2004), 439-464.
- The cohomology of the integer Heisenberg group, (with S.T. Lee). J. of Algebra. 184 230-250 (1996).
- The primitive ideal space of two-step nilpotent group C*-algebras, (with L. Baggett) J. Funct. Anal. 124, 389-426 (1994).
- Twisted crossed products of C*-algebras, (with I. Raeburn). Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. 106, 293-311 (1989).