Professor • Ph.D. MIT, 1985
- Personal Website
- Pronouns: he/him/his
Number theory, arithmetic geometry, and space-time coding.
- Coates-Wiles towers in dimension two. Math. Ann. 282 (1988), 645-666.
- On a generalization of a formula of Eisenstein. Proc. London Math. Soc. 3 (1991), 121-132.
- A formula for the number of elliptic curves with exceptional primes. Compositio Math.122 (2000), 151-164.
- Geometric proofs of reciprocity laws. J. Reine Angew. Math. 586, (2005) 91-124.
- Duality theory for space-time codes over finite fields (with M. Varanasi). Preprint.