My research belongs to the area of noncommutative geometry. I am particularly interested in the cyclic cohomology and index theory. I am interested as well in the deformation quantization and its application to the index problems.
- Bivariant Chern character and longitudinal index. J. Functional Anal. 237 (2006), 105-134.
- Local index theory over foliation groupoids, (with J. Lott). Adv. Math. 204 (2006), 413-447.
- Local index theory over etale groupoids, (with J. Lott). J. Reine Ange. Math. 560 (2003), 151-198.
- Secondary characteristic classes and cyclic cohomology of Hopf algebras. Topology 41 (2002), 993-1016.
- Characters of cycles, equivariant characteristic classes and Fredholm modules. Comm. Math. Physics, 208 no. 1 (1999), 1-23.