Algebraic Topology and Homotopy Theory
I am algebraic topologist and a homotopy theorist. In particular, I study of the stable homotopy groups of spheres and various localizations of the category of spectra. I use tools from chromatic homotopy theory. This involves elliptic curves, formal group laws and the cohomology of certain p-adic analytic groups.
- With T. Barthel and V. Stojanoska. Gross-Hopkins Duals of Higher Real K-theory Spectra. ArXiv e–prints. arXiv:1705.07036. Submitted for publication.
- With M. Behrens, P. Bhattacharya, D. Culver, Z. Xu. On the E2-term of the bo-Adams spectral sequence. ArXiv e–prints. arXiv:1702.00230. Submitted for publication.
- With K. Hess, M. Kedziorek, M. Merling, V. Stojanoska. Motivic homotopical Galois extensions. ArXiv e–prints. arXiv:1611.00382. To appear in Contemp. Math..
- The chromatic splitting conjecture at n = p = 2. ArXiv e–prints. arXiv:1502.02190. To appear in Geom. Topol.
- Towards the homotopy of the K(2)-local Moore spectrum at p = 2. Adv. Math. Vol. 306. 14. January 2017. pp. 772–788.
- The algebraic duality resolution at p = 2. Algebr. Geom. Topol. 15-6 (2015), 3653–3705.
- With M. Basterra, K. Bauer, R. Eldred, B. Johnson, M. Merling, S. Yeakel. Unbased calculus for functors to chain complexes. In Women in Topology: Collaborations in Homotopy Theory, volume 641 of Contemp. Math., pages 29–48. Amer. Math. Soc., 2015