Our campus housing offers three types of living experiences for our students. 

  • Residential Academic Programs (RAPs) - Our RAP experiences are based on academic interests and have eligibility requirements to live in the community. Students will live amongst other students within the same college or major. Most of our halls with RAPs do require all residents to participate in the RAP (unless LLC or Traditional Experiences are also offered in a hall) to live there as the classes offered and activities are based on the theme of the RAP. In addition, there is a $425 RAP fee.
  • Living Learning Communities (LLCs) - Our LLC experiences are cohorts of students that live and learn together around a specific topic. LLCs have eligibility requirements to live in the community, and LLC offerings are both academic and theme based. Some LLCs offer classes, and others have co-curricular experiences built into the residential experience. This is a great community for students who are passionate about living and learning with other like-minded students around a specific topical area. 
  • Traditional - Our traditional experience is available to all students. It is comprised of students from different academic majors and interests. The community and events offered will organically develop based on the students who live there. This is a great community for the student who wants to have a home environment that is not based on their academics and they can live with people who they likely are not meeting in classes. 

Housing Frequently Asked Questions