Before Occupancy - cancellation charges
- If student terminates prior to or on May 16, 2022 there is no cancellation charge.
- If student terminates and remains an enrolled student between May 17, 2022 - June 15, 2022, student must pay a cancellation charge of 10% of the rate for that semester.
- If student terminates and remains an enrolled student after June 15, 2022, student must pay a cancellation charge of 20% of the rate for that semester.
Mid-semester cancellation charges
- Students who follow the official check out procedures by Dec. 15 will not receive spring semester cancellation charges.
- Students who decide after Dec. 15 to withdraw from spring semester, or cancel the contract must officially check-out TBD to avoid spring cancellation charges.
- Students with active contracts and/or belongings in rooms starting TBD will be charged occupancy and the 50% cancellation charge is in effect.
After Occupancy - cancellation charges
- Student must pay all financial responsibilities incurred from the first day of the Available Period of Occupancy through the date of checkout, in addition to a cancellation charge.
- Student must pay a cancellation charge of 50% of the remaining rate from the date of checkout through the last day of the Available Period of Occupancy for the semester.
- The cancellation charge increases 100% if student terminates within 30 days of the last date of Available Period of Occupancy for the semester.
Please note: First-year students cannot cancel the contract, if remaining a student, without being released from the live on requirement.