- Academic Year 23-24 students available period of occupancy is Aug. 20 - May 9, 2024.
- Incoming spring students: Spring 2024 available period of occupancy is Jan. 11 - May 9, 2024.
- This contract is for the entire academic year. Billing is charged semesterly beginning early August for the fall and again in early January for the spring.
Academic 2023-24 Housing Contract
- Efficiency | $6,902/semester
- One bed with one bathroom | $7,641/semester
- Two bed (single room) with one bathroom | $5,343/semester
- Four bed (single rooms) with two bathrooms | $4,576/semester
- Four bed (double rooms) with two bathrooms | $3,304/semester
Before Occupancy - cancellation charges
Before Occupancy refers to the timeframe prior to the initial check-in at move-in (August for academic year contracts or January for spring only contracts).
- If student terminates prior to or on May 15, 2023 for fall or Dec. 21, 2023 for spring, there are no cancellation charges.
- If a new incoming spring student terminates and remains an enrolled student after Dec. 21, student must pay a cancellation charge of 20% of the rate for that semester. Starting Jan. 11, that rate will include occupancy charges and the cancellation charge increases to 50%. Students continuing from fall should look at the after occupancy cancel charges section.
Mid-year cancellation charges
Mid-year refers to students with academic year contracts who lived with us during fall semester and may not be returning for spring semester.
- Students who follow the official check out procedures by Dec. 21 will not receive spring semester cancellation charges.
- Students with active contracts and/or belongings in rooms starting Dec. 21 will continue to be charged occupancy until an official check out has occurred, and the 50% cancellation charge is in effect for the remainder of their contract.
After Occupancy - cancellation charges
After Occupancy refers to the timeframe after the initial check-in at move-in (August for academic year contracts or January for spring only contracts).
- Student must pay all financial responsibilities incurred from the first day of the Available Period of Occupancy through the date of checkout, in addition to a cancellation charge.
- Student must pay a cancellation charge of 50% of the remaining cost of living rate from the date of checkout through the last day of the Available Period of Occupancy for the semester.
- The cancellation charge increases 100% if student terminates within 30 days of the last date of Available Period of Occupancy for the semester.