Stampede Camp is a three-day experience for incoming students living within the residence halls. It's a great way for incoming first-year students to find their place at the University of Colorado Boulder. Through service projects, campus resource presentations and exciting, educational workshops, students are introduced to each other and campus. The stress-free, welcoming environment and small group exchanges prepare participants for their first year as a CU Buff and beyond!
Highlights of Stampede
- Learn about clubs and organizations at CU such as RHA, CUSG, the Herd and more!
- Connect with upper-division mentors to learn about the CU experience.
- Have focused time with other camp participants that are passionate about student leadership.
- Discover and participate in various activities and leadership development sessions hosted by Residence Life, Student Involvement, and other Student Affairs Departments.
- All communication will be sent to your official CU Boulder email account (Example: email@example.com). If you do not currently have a school email address, we will use the alternate email address you provide within your application.
- If you have any questions about the application or camp commitments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available for first-year and transfer students only.
- Must be able to move in to your housing assignment on the morning of Aug. 20.
- Must be able to participate in the full pre-arrival experience from Aug. 20-23.
- Applications open May 9.
- The priority deadline for applications is June 7.
- The final deadline for applications is July 10.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance via their Colorado.edu email account, and must complete the Pre-Arrival Program RSVP confirmation within 7 days of notification.