Laundry Facilities

  • Most areas in Graduate & Family Housing have coin-operated washers and dryers for residents to use. If you have a BuffOne Card, you may also load and use your Campus Cash for laundry. If you're unsure of the ones located nearest your apartment, please contact your resident manager or the Graduate & Family Housing Office at 303-492-6384.
  • To report a problem with any of the laundry machines, submit a request to CSC ServiceWorks. Please also forward all submitted work order to the Graduate & Family Housing Laundry.
  • LazyBones Laundry Service: All students living in graduate and family housing are able to use LazyBones laundry service. Students can schedule weekly laundry service for pick and delivery. Pick up and delivery is based on your schedule and LazyBones offers convenient semester pricing.

GradGuard Insurance

  • As noted in your housing contract, the institution is not liable for damages or loss that occur to the personal property of students. In these scenarios, campus residents may be financially responsible if they do not have adequate insurance coverage. The University does not offer renters insurance to residents. However, it expects all residents to obtain insurance, from a provider of your choosing, before move-in. We have partnered with GradGuard, which offers a College Renters Insurance plan that is specifically designed for students.

Mail Services

  • Regular mail is delivered to resident's secured mailboxes (located at various points around your complex) and packages will be delivered to resident's front door. Residents in the West End (Marine Court, Athens Court and Athens North) will have packages delivered to the package lockers in the Athens North Community Room. Residents will receive an email notice when packages have been delivered. Learn more info and FAQs about the package lockers.

House Keeping

  • Keeping our environments safe and clean is a partnership between residents and staff. We provide daily housekeeping services to public areas and maintenance services are always just a click away at Fix It.

General Services

  • Buff OneCard: All Graduate & Family Housing residents are eligible for an official campus ID. Students can apply for their card either on the Buff OneCard website or at the Buff OneCard Office in the Center for Community, room N180. The cost is included in the student fees. Nonstudent residents may get their card at the Buff OneCard Office for a fee.
  • Local Schools: If you are moving to Boulder and have school-aged children, Boulder Valley School District (BVSD) is the public school system available offering K-12 education. For detailed information, please visit the BVSD website